Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 2 Monday's Run

I was scheduled for a four mile run on monday. I ended up doing it on the treadmill at the Y because, well, it was just too warm and breezy out for me to run it outside. It was a good workout though, and I did 5 acceleration glides at the finish. It felt really good to do those.

One of the things I need to start focusing on again is my eating. I'm still journaling my food along with my workouts, but I wanted to keep my food around the 1500 calorie range, and I've been up into the 1700's lately. I've also started eating more carbs than usual. It's great for helping fuel my runs, but bad for me in that it leads to some major bloating for me, which I hate and makes me more uncomfortable when I run! I need to find that happy medium!

Anyhow, for the record...yesterdays workout:

4.7 mile run on treadmill - one hour (includes warm up and cool down walk). Avg. HR 152 (86%). 518 Calories burned. 5 glides. Ran at 5.1 most of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment